- Land Rigs
- Well-Servicing Rigs
- Structural Fabrication & Assembly
- Offshore Platform Drilling Rigs
- Components for Jack-ups, Semis & Drillships
- Rig Accessories
- Process Piping
- Electrical Rig-up
Our personnel have fully or partially participated in the design and construction of the following “never been done before” and unique projects:
- The first 4000 HP Land Drilling Rig in the United States. This rig can drill to 50,000 ft. To our knowledge, there are only two (2) such rigs in the U.S. today.
- Land Drilling Rigs for ice-islands in 1000 ft. water depth with motion compensators (Beaufort Sea Applications).
- Completely Winterized Drilling Rig for Mobile Concrete Island Drilling Structure for the Alaskan Beaufort Sea. This is the only one in the U.S.
- First Tension Leg Platform in the Gulf of Mexico. Our involvement included:
- Well Bay Gantry to handle equipment up to 1,000,000 lbs.
- Well Slot Gantry for 32 wells around moonpool.
- BOP & Well Head Equipment Handling System.
- First ever Elastomeric Cylinders for Riser Tensioners (instead of Hydraulic Cylinders)
- Drilling, Completion, Well-Servicing Procedures
- Quick Assembly Rig (QAR). The entire mast & substructure travels on 3 loads vs. 20 or more for Box-on Box Designs
- Helicopter Transportable Rigs.